Mystery Ashtray

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 "Q" Code Mach1
I spent the weekend assembling the rear interior and find that I have an ashtray hole in the passenger's side rear quarter panel. i have spent the morning looking for a repop ashtray just to fill the hole and I cant find a thing. Can anyone out there direct me to finding one. maybe someone has pulled one out and not using it and would be willing to sell it.

Attachments

• 1972 Interior Exploded View.jpg
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 1
My convertible came with an ashtray in the right rear seat side panel. I added one on the left side to match. It came from a Cougar (and Cougars came with two). I'm not aware of any reproductions. You'll have to search junkyards, swap meets, eBay, online sellers, etc.

I spent the weekend assembling the rear interior and find that I have an ashtray hole in the passenger's side rear quarter panel. i have spent the morning looking for a repop ashtray just to fill the hole and I cant find a thing. Can anyone out there direct me to finding one. maybe someone has pulled one out and not using it and would be willing to sell it.
There is a web site called "West Coast Classic Cougar". They have a used one in stock for a "71-"73. They also carry some Mustang parts as well.

Back