• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Flat OEM hood, located in western Washington

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Grande
Local pickup only, no rust, does have a few dings. The paint was fully stripped on the topside as I was planning on keeping it but needed more clearance due to the new intake manifold. Overall in great shape. Make me a reasonable offer.

PXL_20240315_232549008.jpg

I proposed the idea of someone with a truck and trailer to ferry ⛴️ parts to members who live across the country. So someone who is traveling from east to west coast could move large parts for a reasonable price

Those hoods are fairly flat ---- you could do what I did -------hang it high on a wall and wait for the right person. Its about 80 lbs, however, and not easy to hang!
Also ----- if your hood is original, does it have the black-out treatment on the under side like the attached photo ? Does anyone know if all 71-73 hoods had this black paint treatment?

JPW

Attachments

• Hood Black-out - inner.JPG
    Hood Black-out - inner.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
I checked mine. Underside looks like the original green paint. No black strip.

Back