All 3 ponies in one post!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code fastback Boss 351 clone
I just wanted to get a post out with pics of all 3 of my babies. One lives in Minnesota with me (Boss 351 clone), and 2 are stored at my fathers in Tennessee. (73 Mach 1's)

The Boss clone has a 351 CC head engine, RPM Air-Gap and custom Carb. The Brown one is a mostly stock Q code with A/C, and the rims I just refurbished. And the blue one has a CC headed Cleveland as well with a 4 speed but is a Q code as well. All of them are drivers with some issues but fairly solid cars. I'm hoping to restore all 3 someday, but if not at least one of them!!

Attachments

• Sunny.jpg
    Sunny.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 1
  • gin1.jpeg
    gin1.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
  • hon2.jpeg
    hon2.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
I just wanted to get a post out with pics of all 3 of my babies. One lives in Minnesota with me (Boss 351 clone), and 2 are stored at my fathers in Tennessee. (73 Mach 1's)

The Boss clone has a 351 CC head engine, RPM Air-Gap and custom Carb. The Brown one is a mostly stock Q code with A/C, and the rims I just refurbished. And the blue one has a CC headed Cleveland as well with a 4 speed but is a Q code as well. All of them are drivers with some issues but fairly solid cars. I'm hoping to restore all 3 someday, but if not at least one of them!!
Very nice Rides, you are so blessed to have nice cars as these, what part of Tennessee are they stored

Latest posts

Back