• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
wiring harness
I have a friend who is looking for an engine room wiring harness. If anyone has one or knows whrere to get one can you give me a shout.

drive it like you stole it
Do you mean the engine gauge harness that sits on top of the intake or what is commonly referred to as the headlight harness that runs down the driver fender apron and feeds the light and connects with the battery?

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)
67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)
I've got a good supply in stock, $100 outright, $75 with a core turn-in. See my ad or my forum for contact information.

Let me check your shorts!

[Image: Flamicon2.jpg]

[Image: oldfart.png]
Yes it is the one they refer to as the headlight harness.
Midlife I am going to forward him your info.
Thanks for the quick response.

drive it like you stole it
Share Thread:  

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)