• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which oil pressure sender for the gauge?
Does anyone have the part number? IS it the bell one

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”
--Albert Einstein
mine uses the bell shaped one for the gage

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride Big Grin Frank
NG8264723, I'll do a shameless plug for Ford/Motorcraft parts. The Ford pn# is E4ZZ-9278-A and the Motorcraft is SW-1547-B. Motorcraft is readily available at part stores such as O'Reilly's if you don't want to go near a Ford dealer. You don't necessarily have to buy the Ford item, but just make sure you purchase a top line quality part. My experience with the cheaper units was a lot of leaks and erratic gauge readings.


No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Water Temp sender in water pump - 351C TheDude 34 964 06-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: TheDude
  Car smoking after oil change mcampbell26915 21 771 05-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Last Post: c9zx
  302 oil pan depth Danno 5 192 04-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Last Post: tony-muscle
  351 cleveland oil pan gasket Nige 8 379 04-19-2019, 07:40 AM
Last Post: kcmash
Wrench 2 cyl. Oil waterlife 6 246 04-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: donkost
  Oil pressure drop 6DUB606 6 329 04-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Hemikiller
  9" Ford oil capacity - confused! tony-muscle 10 355 04-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Jeff73Mach1
  351 Cleveland Oil Restrictors – 351C Oiling Fix Boss1Ray 5 636 03-31-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)