• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temperature Controlled Vacuum Valve
I am looking for the entire temperature controlled vacuum valve that goes in the heater hoses on my 351c 2V. Does anyone have one or know where to find it?

[Image: 351-C-VACCTRL.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes TopDownMustang73's post
NPD has reproductions.

That is a PVS valve used to control the vacuum from your carb EGR port to the EGR valve. The valve's intended function was to aid in warm-up driveability. Lol...some never made it past the trash can when the new owner and car got home. They can be identified by color code or engineering #. The most common valve for a '73 351C Mustang is D3TZ-9D473-A which could be blue or have a plain top. ID numbers changed several times through the '80s. You can use valves marked D3TE-AA, A1A, A2A, D5DE-B1A, D5ZE-A2A, D7ZE-A1A, A2A, E1SE-A1A, A2A, AND 77TF-A1A. I have found these on E-Bay by searching for "D3TZ-9D473-A".


No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Temperature sending unit Everwood 12 284 05-14-2020, 09:25 PM
Last Post: secluff
  1971 302 modulator valve Everwood 8 202 04-25-2020, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hemikiller
  Vacuum leak or Carb Tuning issue (or both?) Treyplus20 1 263 04-20-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Hemikiller
  Vacuum Flapper 351CJ Ricard 11 477 04-11-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Ricard
  Heater valve question 73' mach 1 12 484 03-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Kilgon

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)