• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Food Lion Auto Fair
#1
Went to the big car show/swap meet at Charlotte Motor Speedway yesterday.

here are all the pics I took..

www.photobucket.com/FoodLionAutoFair


There was only one 71-73 there out of the few thousand cars, it was a '72 Mach 1 w/351 2v. It was mostly original and pretty nice I thought.

The batmobile and ghostbusters car were also in attendance.

The two boss 302's in the pics were both being sold for over 50k.

I had to hold myself back from the swap meet areas, as I'm low on cash at the moment and there was soooo much stuff I wanted, like a '72 license plate.

[Image: 25rnz1y.jpg]

~Buddy
  Reply
#2
I love the Buick GN. I'm a sucker for all the g-body regals. The red Mach 1 was pretty cool as well.

Jayson
[Image: 36319488731_8f2a376549_z.jpg]
73 Mach 1 Mustang
89 Dodge Shadow ES
94 Jeep Wrangler

  Reply
#3
That's awesome! We have swap meet/car shows here also, but they're so small that you can tour the whole place in less than 15 min LOL! And, 95% Chevy parts... The other 5% are Model A's and T's Angry
  Reply
#4
FasTnNefariouS;34270 Wrote:That's awesome! We have swap meet/car shows here also, but they're so small that you can tour the whole place in less than 15 min LOL! And, 95% Chevy parts... The other 5% are Model A's and T's Angry

To see all the vendors there would have taken hours. Real wide variety of stuff too.

[Image: 25rnz1y.jpg]

~Buddy
  Reply
Share Thread:  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memphis Interrnational Auto Show bkdunha 10 890 10-28-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: bkdunha



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)