• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody make a kit...
... that includes EVERYTHING I need to put fuel lines back in my H-Code '71 Mach 1?

Like with the 'brakes' question, I'm tired of staring at vendor part numbers trying to figure out which ones I need to make a complete circuit from the tank to the carb.

I'm interested in pre-bent, new lines, couplers, and hardware. I'm also going to add-in a Holley Black electric fuel pump (and pre-filter) along with a fuel pressure regulator and clear filter on top of the engine before it terminates at the Edelbrock Performer carb that's also not here yet.

Thanks in advance!

Eric

[Image: mach1sig2.gif]
Eric,

While it is not specifically made for the 1971 - 1973 Mustang, I am using a version of the kit in the attached link for my upcoming 545 install. There is a great write-up on the version of my kit in the April 2010 edition of "Popular Hot Rodding."

http://www.race-mart.com/Russell-RUS-641593.html

The version above includes a pump that is supposed to support up to 480 HP. The version that I am using (641523) is supposed to support up to 1000 HP.

I tend to use JEGS for stuff like this as they will match any other advertised INTERNET price. You can "goggle" the part number to find the best price, capture the link and then go to JEGS to place your order...this could include free shipping.

Hope this helps.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
cobra3073;64248 Wrote:Eric,

While it is not specifically made for the 1971 - 1973 Mustang, I am using a version of the kit in the attached link for my upcoming 545 install. There is a great write-up on the version of my kit in the April 2010 edition of "Popular Hot Rodding."

http://www.race-mart.com/Russell-RUS-641593.html

The version above includes a pump that is supposed to support up to 480 HP. The version that I am using (641523) is supposed to support up to 1000 HP.

I tend to use JEGS for stuff like this as they will match any other advertised INTERNET price. You can "goggle" the part number to find the best price, capture the link and then go to JEGS to place your order...this could include free shipping.

Hope this helps.

BT

Appreciate the reply, but I've already got the Holley Black fuel pump and plan on getting the other parts soon (Edelbrock Performer Carb, fuel pressure regulator, filters, fuel tank & sender, etc.).

I just need to know what pre-formed lines, couplers, hardware, grommets, etc., are needed and if they were to come in a 'kit' form, that would be awesome. (I can see where it sounded like I need all of the other stuff as well - sorry for that)

Eric

I bought my tank, sending unit, gromets, gaskets and all my lines pre bent from laurel mountain mustang.

Kevin

1971 Mach 1
408C Stroker
C4 w/3,000 stall
8.8" Rear w/3.73's
Disc brakes all way around.

[Image: 28ivsix.png]

Great quality stuff !!
http://inlinetube.com/Preformed%20Lines/...atalog.htm

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
Thanks Q! Once again: "You Da Man!" Big Grin

Eric

here is were mine came from

http://www.getdiscbrakes.com/RSeCommerce...ilter=true
Mister 4x4;64461 Wrote:Thanks Q! Once again: "You Da Man!" Big Grin
You got it..BTW..they make a great complete e-brake set up as well I ordered the complete set up for the camaro..Perfect fit & top notch stuff.. !

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
I got the brake lines, fuel lines, and hardware kits, and now can't quite figure out how it all goes on. If anybody has some diagrams on how to route the fuel lines, brake lines, and some approximate locations for the mounting clips, that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

Eric

You won't be able to get both a 'complete kit' and something that isn't a stock install. But it looks like you have been provided a couple of custom benders.

'Mike'
73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in:
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best clutch kit? 87fox72mach 11 1,547 03-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: EdM
  Bearing kit for clutch pedal tony-muscle 14 818 03-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Stanglover
  Used 460 Stroker kit opinions?? scgamecock 2 510 01-31-2018, 09:51 PM
Last Post: rotorr22
  Thoughts on this 460 stroker kit? scgamecock 0 468 10-15-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: scgamecock
  Thoughts on this 460 stroker kit? scgamecock 0 403 10-15-2017, 04:49 PM
Last Post: scgamecock
  Serpentine Belt Kit 73' mach 1 3 514 03-06-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Robsweden
  Exhaust kit choice - 351C 2V and Hooker Comp Headers Sly_drums 12 4,366 12-26-2016, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Bill73Ragtop
Magnum Is this a good kit to buy? gosse_84 8 1,064 01-13-2016, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Mikes73