• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military/ Wepons parts
I have a vast amount of gear sitting around that is doing nothing more than collecting rust.

If there is something you are looking for please let me know. You never know until you ask.

I will cut you a good deal, most of the items I actually bought so they are legal for me to sell.

1973 MACH ONE H CODE "RUSS"
In the Navy/ Marine Corps we called them "Unit Ones", which is the medical bag we carried. Just a shot in the dark if you might have something similar...

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
whatcha got laying around? enjoy anything military..lol..shoot a list of what you wanna part with and ill see what i can offer too.
Doc, I believe you are talking simple medic bag that slings around your shoulder and is about a size of a football, you can unwrap it, and it has a few pockets. They still have them but limited, I have a few IFAKs( Individual First Aid Kits)

Now I have so much dam gear it is not funny I and the date I no longer call Uncle Sam BOSS, man I will be getting rid of a lot.

I have a few vertical grips, or also known as gorilla grips, goggles, gloves, boots, I have a few set of acus if you guys really want them, I am not sure why you would.

Guys I really have alot of gear so just like Doc did ask and Ill see if I have it, Doc Ill check and get back with you

I Also have two fender aprons that I bought two years ago from dallas mustang and my buddy welding some good metal in there for me so I dont need them. They have surface rust and I will get a pic, but they are 40 a piece, I am asking 40 for both and that includes shipping.

Cool, Russ. Actually it had a suture kit and some other great things that medics would use more than the infantrymen. If you come across anything like that I would be very interested...

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
I could use a cheap Aimpoint, Eotech or ACOG optic? Love to find a used Aimpoint compm4 or m3 for under $150...LOL! I also have a buddy that needs AR15 build parts...all he has so far is a stripped lower. Needs LPK, buffer tube stuff, etc...

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Well brother the best place to go is cheaperthandirt.com and you can find alot of parts pretty cheap. I have a lot of good tips on the M4 series, but do not have many internal parts for it. Now with optics it can go either way. I have just sold my eo tech and Acog on ebay not to long ago, but they both went for some cash. The thing I love is that mid month and end month never seems to baffle me because it always floods around here with gear.

If you guys want to upload some pics of what you are wanting or a good explanation I will do my best, also feel free to hit me up in PM

rocketfoot;63539 Wrote:I could use a cheap Aimpoint, Eotech or ACOG optic? Love to find a used Aimpoint compm4 or m3 for under $150...LOL! I also have a buddy that needs AR15 build parts...all he has so far is a stripped lower. Needs LPK, buffer tube stuff, etc...

Barry, try the EE on AR15.com. Lots of good deals on there if you are quick about it.

Don't read the technical threads though, there are a ton of DB's on that board.

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
sm3570;63578 Wrote:
rocketfoot;63539 Wrote:I could use a cheap Aimpoint, Eotech or ACOG optic? Love to find a used Aimpoint compm4 or m3 for under $150...LOL! I also have a buddy that needs AR15 build parts...all he has so far is a stripped lower. Needs LPK, buffer tube stuff, etc...

Barry, try the EE on AR15.com. Lots of good deals on there if you are quick about it.

Yeah, I visit arfcom but I don't participate too often! Lots of armchair commandos there, LOL!

I just ordered a complete 20" upper in FDE to finish off the LMT lower I built! Can't wait, it is coming from Palmetto State Armory but they have a 15 day delivery time frame...

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
rocketfoot;63611 Wrote:
sm3570;63578 Wrote:

Yeah, I visit arfcom but I don't participate too often! Lots of armchair commandos there, LOL!

I just ordered a complete 20" upper in FDE to finish off the LMT lower I built! Can't wait, it is coming from Palmetto State Armory but they have a 15 day delivery time frame...
I've been a member at arfcom for probably five years now? And I have about 50 posts over there. What's yours screen name on that board (PM me if you prefer). I love it when the mall ninjas get called out.

I've been wanting to build another AR, but all my money seems to be tied up in another money pit right now...

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Miscellaneous Parts for Sale NOT A T5 13 1,704 10-30-2017, 04:29 AM
Last Post: NOT A T5
  [FOR SALE] Misc Large Parts - Florida rhazbun 1 661 04-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Vinnie
  Fold Down Parts Robotec1 0 464 02-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Robotec1
  Parts for Sale kcmash 10 1,297 02-07-2017, 09:01 PM