• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian pistol
Nuff said
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/StIaSc18hHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ya i seen alot of his vids...From his dragon breath shot guns and such...but everyone saying he isnt a russian."i have no idea"..I guess he did that to make it famous...Which makes sence..It would be pretty hard to get the permitts to legaly own most of the stuff he shoots...lol...let alone being from another country....everything fully auto...them dragons breath rounds are illegal in alot of states now...Stuff even a hard core shooter like my self cant really get with out being in trouble..lol...He does awesome video's thou...Very entertaining....Alot of people think he very unsafe with the lack of eye protect alot of times while shooting such weapons...I have to admitt...He gets alot of views cause of not being safe and sane...Who wants to watch that? hehe
What a cool way to waste a couple hundred dollars but fun..........

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
Yeah, he's got some really cool videos...mostly entertaining and sometimes informative...So I'm a subscriber. LOL

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
That glock was NASTY
Man that mag is sweet. Probably feels pretty weird as far as weight goes.
"Thees reediculous magazine"

I'm not going to say what that magazine looks like.

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
Heck with the increase in hand gun sales....he may have a market here

67 Diamond Blue Vert

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypG...mJJrHJ_B_Q]

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!
Valhallo;62125 Wrote:Man that mag is sweet. Probably feels pretty weird as far as weight goes.

Aparently it doesn't weigh that for very long. That 17 is sick & I'm not a Glock fanboy.

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Don65Stang;62232 Wrote:
Valhallo;62125 Wrote:Man that mag is sweet. Probably feels pretty weird as far as weight goes.

Aparently it doesn't weigh that for very long. That 17 is sick & I'm not a Glock fanboy.

Me either...I addmit they are tuff and reliable thou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-fALF7lfIU This is one of my big auto pistols...I did a little review on it..Sence they are so rare..lol....What a old monster she is...bit more push that a 44 mag.
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Me loading black powder pistol hyena429 16 1,933 03-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: hyena429