• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me loading black powder pistol
This is a video i made of me loading a black powder pistol...I enjoy guns of all ages and kinds..lol...I think i picked the best music ever for it {grins}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekjhg8PiSgw
Nice video! I need to get some black powder action...don;t own any yet.

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
I just hate staring down a barrel! Haven't I seen somewhere a stand where you can load the cylinder on a bench and then put it in the revolver?

Steve
Fellow .... I dont stick round much for personal videos...

THAT WAS Phook'n AWESOME!!!

Tha music was perrrrFECT!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

67 Diamond Blue Vert

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypG...mJJrHJ_B_Q]

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!
I'm glad I didn't have to go to battle with one of those. Man I'd get frustrated having to reload like that every 6 rounds. That is a nice gun you have there though. And nice video.
AWWW, Man, I thought after all of that, we would get to see ya Blast Sumthin'........OH WELL, Maybe Next Time,,,,,,,lol
That was a great video......That gun is in really nice shape, It looks like new!!

[Image: 2mrh3zn.png]
Okay... two songs i want played at my funeral... "Black Betty" by Ram Jam...and THAT ONE!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

67 Diamond Blue Vert

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypG...mJJrHJ_B_Q]

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!
rvrtrash;61486 Wrote:I just hate staring down a barrel! Haven't I seen somewhere a stand where you can load the cylinder on a bench and then put it in the revolver?

Steve

I'm glad I didn't have to go to battle with one of those. Man I'd get frustrated having to reload like that every 6 rounds. That is a nice gun you have there though. And nice video.

Valhallo

Its just the cam looking down the barrel Wink Not me...im holding it out in front of me.....No you cant really load the cylinder with out the loading arm built into the gun..Long as you dont put the cap on them till after your loaded...Nothing to worry about..... neat thing is..Back in the civil war..the officers would buy a bunch of extra cylinders "only 50 bucks a pop now days" and preload them like clips...And you keep them in pouches around your belt...And you can load them one after another like clips...The cylinders come out real easy on a remmington army...lol...old school way of a bunch of shots..lol..3 or 4 cylinders..preloaded...18 too 24 shots of 44...And you can get conical bullets for them ....and accuracy is no issue...Hehe..My freind who goes with me...Works for federal security...He was trained by swat guys in dallas police academy...And he said there is no way his kimber could out shoot our old black powders..hehe...he went and got a colt dragoon...lol..at 100 yards they are very deadly for a old beast..Plus the damage they do too targets....They put all the engery into the target..lol..Instead of just flying threw.
rpmcarter;61487 Wrote:Fellow .... I dont stick round much for personal videos...

THAT WAS Phook'n AWESOME!!!

Tha music was perrrrFECT!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Thanks man!! I pretty proud of the music my self...Sometimes i just watch my own video just to hear that...Good bad in the ugly was kick arse....Then i melted the metalica version in on the end..lol
That's too cool.
The old girl in action...Was windy as hell that day...lol..But still a kick in the pants..got to love the epic music i find..hehe..and i put a bit of history on the end of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtwvu5Vta-E
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback needed - Trailer loading winch bkdunha 13 383 07-17-2018, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bkdunha
  Another use for Landau Black Twins 1 170 01-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Last Post: mudbilly
  2015 Saleen Black Label 302 Jim and Jutta 8 1,204 03-26-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: GoneN6T
  any black friday sales from vendors? 87fox72mach 6 732 11-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: 69 Rustang