• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiteration of Forum Rules
Good day All!

We, the Moderators and Administrator, have gotten together and agree that considering the facts that this is an "election year" and that we have GREAT members across the political spectrum, we should reiterate the fact that this Site is dedicated primarily to the discussions on the 1971 -1973 Mustangs.

We realize that while we all share a love and deep interest in our Mustangs, we may not (believe it or not) have the SAME political views and/or desires. With that in mind, please note that the Forum Rules specifically prevent such discussions on the Public Forums. Members who do so directly (or by innuendos) WILL have such posts deleted and repeated incidents will result in the Member being banned from the Site.

If you have not read the rules, please do so:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/misc.php?page=rules

Again, this Site is primarily focused on our 1971 - 1973 Mustangs. There are PLENTY of other Sites where you can "vent" or otherwise discuss the subjects that are banned on this private Site.

Enough said!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
Agreed. The great discussions that take place here should not be jeopardized by political or religious differences of opinion. Let's keep our love of our Mustangs first and foremost.

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
The rules here are very easy to follow. I think most of will agree.
Yes...please understand that we are not censoring or blocking anything. We just want to keep the forums upbeat and focused for all our members across the world. Politics, religion and other heated debates cause way too much friction among the membership and tend to carry over to the other related discussions. So please understand where we are coming from on this. As always, VIP Members have a little more lead way to post in the hidden VIP Forum but again, if we see things starting to heat up...threads will be locked.

Thanks everyone! Cool

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Agreed sounds good to me .....

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
Agreed! In a such a big group of people, discussing different political ideas and opinions are only natural but may (and probably will) cause trouble. So I think it's legit to omit posting on those subjects and fully understand the need for the moderators to filter those posts out.
On all the other forums I am on this is normal procedure and I approve that.

[Image: 1z21rv4.png]

Mike

"If I were you...... I´d rather be me."  Tongue

Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Never discuss politics or religion with family or friends.
That is a rule.

mike

[Image: 1_11_11_13_11_50_27.png]
Whew! I'm glad guns aren't on the list. Rocketfoot would have to ban himself and me both and several others. Big Grin

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
goodnigh;60747 Wrote:Never discuss politics or religion with family or friends.
That is a rule.

mike

Yep and the same goes for work! One way to destroy a friendly discussion about anything is to bring politics into it (unless politics is the forum of discussion and there's plenty of them out there).

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear
goodnigh;60747 Wrote:Never discuss politics or religion with family or friends.
That is a rule.

mike

So true!! I kept ignoring my brother tring to talk politics with me...And he wouldnt stop...I finaly said...Im going to tell you what i think about it!! And i got him so mad he hung up on me...I called him back laughing...And saying..see why i dont like talking politics?...lol
Don65Stang;60758 Wrote:Whew! I'm glad guns aren't on the list. Rocketfoot would have to ban himself and me both and several others. Big Grin

Ohhh yes...So would i!! lol
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Forum Added! rocketfoot 4 643 03-30-2018, 09:12 AM
Last Post: luxstang
  Forum Themes rocketfoot 2 664 11-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Last Post: jpaz
  Forum Upgrade and new theme! rocketfoot 69 3,364 02-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Mister 4x4
  Scheduled Server Upgrade - Forum Outage Alert rocketfoot 21 2,349 06-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Last Post: midlife
  New Sprint Forum Don65Stang 4 885 05-27-2015, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Boss1Ray
  New Forum Area Don65Stang 3 992 05-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Last Post: OMS
  New 7173Mustangs.com Advertiser and Forum Supporter! rocketfoot 11 1,146 08-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Last Post: bkdunha
fyi More Forum News - New Sub Forum and Forum Moderator Added! rocketfoot 14 1,594 09-24-2013, 10:45 PM
Last Post: 73vertproject