• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sign of the times
A dying granny tells her granddaughter, "I want to leave you my farm. That includes the villa, the tractor and other equipment, the farmhouse and $22,398,750.78 in cash." The granddaughter, about to be rich, says, "oh my granny, you are so generous. I didn't even know you had a farm. Where is it?" With her last breath, her granny whispered, "Facebook..."

[Image: 1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png]

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
lmao!! future classic!! lol
LOL, too funny!
Haa Maybe I'll share that with my 14 yr old and soon to be VIRTUAL car. Seems after hunting down the right deal.... looking for the inline 6 and t-5 combo info.... she wants my work car. Too bad for her... I'll be driving a REALLY cool good gas mileage truck or early Moostang and she'll have a 4 year old CivicBig GrinBig Grin

67 Diamond Blue Vert

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypG...mJJrHJ_B_Q]

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!
rpmcarter;60577 Wrote:Haa Maybe I'll share that with my 14 yr old and soon to be VIRTUAL car. Seems after hunting down the right deal.... looking for the inline 6 and t-5 combo info.... she wants my work car. Too bad for her... I'll be driving a REALLY cool good gas mileage truck or early Moostang and she'll have a 4 year old CivicBig GrinBig Grin

I was going to save my civic for my son....as he turns 16 next month.....but after I casually asked what the insurance would be for a 16 yr old on a 2001 civic.....I sold it quick!

[Image: 1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png]

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
yeah Ken.... and two years from now she may be driving a 64 Ponitac Catalina and liability only... and I won't feel sorry for the fool that cuts her off. One of those will plow through a new SUV with ease.....

I'll get her a bumper sticker "bring it a little closer... dare ya"Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

67 Diamond Blue Vert

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypG...mJJrHJ_B_Q]

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!
rpmcarter;60664 Wrote:yeah Ken.... and two years from now she may be driving a 64 Ponitac Catalina and liability only... and I won't feel sorry for the fool that cuts her off. One of those will plow through a new SUV with ease.....

I'll get her a bumper sticker "bring it a little closer... dare ya"Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

My first car was a 1964 Bonneville! It was a tank and you could live in the trunk!

I guess the Civic's have been recognized by the insurance companies as being driven by young speed demons.

I remember a VW Beetle hit the rear bumper and it totaled the Beetle. Only put a small dent in the rear bumper of the Bonneville.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcraft sign Boss1Ray 1 540 12-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Austin Vert
  Interesting road sign luxstang 4 709 07-15-2014, 11:55 PM
Last Post: caspianwendell
  good times good times 72fastback 7 1,669 07-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Nance