• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST SERVICE HANDS DOWN
Hey guys,
Just a quick note about the great service I got from Don at O.M.S.
I had ordered a new trunk lid for the stang & there was a big smooth dent in the right side..something you really couldn't catch till you ran your hand over it or the light hit it just right..Called Don..& quick as a flash he had that one picked up & a new FLAWLESS one in my hands a few days later...You just don't see service these days like that.. So Besides the BEST prices you get the BEST service too from O.M.S. ! Don thanks again !! & there's lots more parts to order.. By the way these trunk lids fit VERY WELL one of the better repro pieces for sure..

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
Yep. Don't get me started.

mike

[Image: 1_11_11_13_11_50_27.png]
I have an ongoing shopping list for him but unfortunately don't have much time to work on my cars due to the now 3 month old in the house. I hope soon though, then my list will turn into a OMS purchase. Smile

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Don65Stang;59915 Wrote:I have an ongoing shopping list for him but unfortunately don't have much time to work on my cars due to the now 3 month old in the house. I hope soon though, then my list will turn into a OMS purchase. Smile

LOL you are one of the only one I know who has as many cars as kids
Tnfastbk;59926 Wrote:
Don65Stang;59915 Wrote:I have an ongoing shopping list for him but unfortunately don't have much time to work on my cars due to the now 3 month old in the house. I hope soon though, then my list will turn into a OMS purchase. Smile

LOL you are one of the only one I know who has as many cars as kids

That's why I have so many. It's cheaper now to buy them the coolest car ever now then years from now when the prices will be outrageous. Wink Too bad I can't afford to send them to college though.

My Mustangs:
Same experience here. I phoned in an order to Don and we ended up chatting for 10 minutes. He even threw a handful of hog rings in the box so I can get my seats finished. As always, awesome service. OMS is my go-to place for sure.

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
+ 10,000 on Don
Tnfastbk;59982 Wrote:+ 10,000 on Don

Thank you. Oh, you mean the OMS Don...yeah, he's pretty cool too.

My Mustangs:
Don65Stang;59989 Wrote:
Tnfastbk;59982 Wrote:+ 10,000 on Don

Thank you. Oh, you mean the OMS Don...yeah, he's pretty cool too.

Yeah the "DON" not just Don
He's made a believer out of me. I ordered a set of quarter panels and inquired as to how quick could he get them to me even though they were to be 'freight shipped' because of their size. I got a call the next morning from Don himself, telling me he found a set in Texas and had them freighted from there (rather than all the way from OMS). I had them later that afternoon. Simply amazing the things he pulls off - the man is a wizard!

He even quibbled about being overpaid $6, and credited my account after I told him to just add it to the coffee fund or something.

Eric

[Image: mach1sig2.gif]
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great service from OMS! vikingsandpintos 7 567 12-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: mach71351c
  Great Service - Ohio Mustang Supply Boss1Ray 10 933 09-23-2016, 10:38 AM
Last Post: OMS