• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And So It Begins...
Number four has gotten his learner's permit. Aye, what a happy wee lad he is!

[Image: IMG_0723.jpg]

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)

[Image: 2member12162.png]
Mr Mac;44474 Wrote:Number four has gotten his learner's permit. Aye, what a happy wee lad he is!

[Image: IMG_0723.jpg]

Awesome! Enjoy and NO TEXTING while driving Big Grin
That's always an exciting time for a kid. Maybe exciting in a different way for mom and dad.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
Worst days of my life were watching the two of them head down the driveway alone for the first time! Guess I taught them right as I'm sure you did and do.

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
I know exactly what you mean and let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier! I was much more at ease with the first one than I was with number three!

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)

Congrat jake for us!! And do not worry, he is a well raised kid Smile

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Man..I remmeber when i got my license for the first time..I had a smile that wide tooSmile They sure grow up too fast huh?
URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK;44749 Wrote:Congrat jake for us!! And do not worry, he is a well raised kid Smile

I surely will, Damián and thanks for the vote of confidence!

Mac

That's an awesome photo...a real smile from any teenager is a major accomplishment. Looks like he's a good kid Mac. Good job!

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Give him my cograts on getting his permit. Our four kids are about one year apart in age and we went through this every year. Now the youngest is 19 and all have done well with their driving, a few minor issues, but no big incidents. Your right, it never got any easier with each one. Hope all goes well with his early driving years!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The move begins 73MustangCoupe 8 909 09-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: rpmcarter
  and so it begins Tnfastbk 10 1,278 11-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Last Post: 73vertproject