• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...and then there were 5...scratch that, it's 6 again
Keys 
My brother-in-law decided to buy my 71 H-code. That's a mixed blessing I suppose because he'll be driving a Mach 1 while the rest of mine are in various stages of restoration. Dodgy

That's a good car though and he will enjoy all the attention it will bring. I promised to help him paint it and I'm sure he will have lots of new old car owner questions for me.

BTW, he's now a member on here as of today and should be posting an Intro thread. His user name is Bradster80. Let the adventure begin! Big Grin

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
YEAH Huh maybe hmmmmmmmmmmmDodgy
Tnfastbk;42445 Wrote:YEAH Huh maybe hmmmmmmmmmmmDodgy

Exactly! Tongue

My Mustangs:
At least it stayed in the familia. Well, seen the name come and go, but no intro Smile
FasTnNefariouS;42451 Wrote:At least it stayed in the familia. Well, seen the name come and go, but no intro Smile

He'll post an intro. I guess he got busy...today was his day off. He works at the local Dodge dealership. I told him when he drives the Mach 1 to work he will have the coolest car on the lot; although the SR/T Challengers are pretty cool. Feel free to poke fun at him - I do on a regular basis & he's a good sport. He'll be coming over to the house tonight for a Mach 1 play date - meaning we have to prep & paint the engine that's going into his car.

My Mustangs:
Don65Stang;42452 Wrote:
FasTnNefariouS;42451 Wrote:At least it stayed in the familia. Well, seen the name come and go, but no intro Smile

He'll post an intro. I guess he got busy...today was his day off. He works at the local Dodge dealership. I told him when he drives the Mach 1 to work he will have the coolest car on the lot; although the SR/T Challengers are pretty cool. Feel free to poke fun at him - I do on a regular basis & he's a good sport. He'll be coming over to the house tonight for a Mach 1 play date - meaning we have to prep & paint the engine that's going into his car.

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM worthless
The Mach sure will add some class to the Dodge dealership Tongue

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
Your Brother-in-law did me a favor, I've been staring at that ad in you signature line for awhile! I don't need my stable growing at the moment!
...and then there is 6 (again).

Instead of working on Brad's car like we had planned, I bought a red 71 H-code tonight that's in pieces & has lots of extra parts from a second parts car that the owner already sent to the crusher. This one should make a nice car once reassembled.

Stay tuned 71_badmach & I'll assemble it for you. Tongue

My Mustangs:
Hold on now, yall are cornering the market down there in South Alabam!
Share Thread: