LSU
25.00%
Could care less
16.67%
12 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bama Vs LSU
Well lets get this started, being from East Tn I never thought this day would come, but I think I will be pulling for Bama and by 14
I have to go with LSU on this one by 10

[Image: 2zdx09d.png]
Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. Big Grin Robert
I think it's going to be a close one Roll Tide!

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
Yeah! Tiger Bait!!! Hoping for a Great Game, within a touchdown at the last minute! Gonna give LSU the edge, but not by much. Hope whoever wins takes the Championship, I don't think they'll get a rematch although that could be good too!
Well at least someone I would say from the mid west to west dont care but do they play football west of Arkansas anywaysBig Grin
Bama in a close one,maybe by 7. I'm going to have to dvr it because the some idiot put the Hogs and South Carolina on at the same time.

Jay
73 mach1
What's up with that? Big game for yall too... and I'm expecting another hell of a game with Arkansas/LSU this year! Who's going to take the East?
Bama, by 10
Jim

drive it like you stole it
I'll pretend i'm the media covering elections. Too close to call.

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Don65Stang;41492 Wrote:I'll pretend i'm the media covering elections. Too close to call.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share Thread: