• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest Opinion
I just made a poster for my car and was wanting some opinions on it(what it does, does not need) Thanks in advance for the response...

[img][Image: 2vvufro.jpg][/img]
IMO you you remake it with my car and infoTongue Looks good to me.
All I can say is WOW!!!! so much history and all the options, and such a nice ride.
Looks nice. The only thing I see that I would change is the pic of the rear of the car. Looks like it is missing the back tires. Good job though!

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Great looking poster! You may want to separate what was original to the car when built from what was changed. That's usually one of the questions I get at car shows; folks want to know if thats how it came from the factory.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

That's good work! thumb

Brett
[Image: stangprofile3.jpg]
Looks good! The only thing I might suggest is using a black background to help hide the ground in the cropped photos...otherwise, it looks sweet!

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Fantastic man!! Great job and for sure, great car!!!... If i may, i´d like to point some posible upgrades but just opinions, not corrections...

In the top picture, i dont particulary like to see the floor/road in which the car is standing... if i were you, i´d crop just the car and then, photoshop the artificial shadow onto the floor plane...

The other point that can be improved is to avoid the "M" in the top title "MACH 1" writes over the rear wheel of the car pic... If you can make those blocks (picture and text) separate it will work better...

Well... this is just an opinion and sorry if my english is a little messy!... it is early in the morning here and i speak spanish in my country! jeje...

FANTASTIC JOB!! Good luck on the shows!

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Good job.

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
Looks good to me.
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would like your opinion on a family matter)..children cazsper 15 1,090 10-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Last Post: whitesoc
  First Honest Cable Company! whitesoc 8 861 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: goodnigh
  home opinion haree 0 613 11-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: haree