• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise visitor today at the garage
HAd a visitor and his lovely wife drop by the garage today. 71_badmach and his wife was in town for the beating LSU gave us today. Before the game I got a call that he was gonna stop by the garage and check the car out. After they arrived his wife wanted to shop for some game gear, so off she went to the local mall. This gave us a chance to shoot the mustang bull and show him my heap. We also had time to take a little joy ride in the '11.
Guess what? Knew this day would come! Tongue
worthless

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
Roy, I tell you it appears you are head and shoulders above everyone else in meeting Members of our Site.

U Da Man!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
cobra3073;39863 Wrote:Roy, I tell you it appears you are head and shoulders above everyone else in meeting Members of our Site.

U Da Man!

BT

It's the CAR!
Except for meeting me. The past three times I've went through Knoxville we've never been able to meet up due to conflicting schedules. The stars will align one of these trips though...plus I'm holding out for the REAL joy ride in the classic. Wink

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Roy, you beat me to it! Thanks again for the entertainment while "mama" had shopping to do! For the rest of you guys, she came back with a trunkload of "orange" stuff in preparation for the game! As for pictures, didn't think about a camera while at the garage, and we went so far as to carry the one we had into the stadium only to find we forgot the memory card!

Also had the misfortune of a quick spin in Roy's GT. Misfortune, because of course now I want one. That new 5.0 is impressive! As for Roy's Mach, a few more weekends and he'll be tearing up the road! I may have to beat you back up there for a joy ride Don! I only wish mine was that close to roadworthy!

So overall a great trip, perfect weather, plenty of Mustang talk, and I got to experience some "Rocky Top" singing in person... uhhh, "Geaux Tigers"!

dancebanana
71_badmach;39898 Wrote:Roy, you beat me to it! Thanks again for the entertainment while "mama" had shopping to do! For the rest of you guys, she came back with a trunkload of "orange" stuff in preparation for the game! As for pictures, didn't think about a camera while at the garage, and we went so far as to carry the one we had into the stadium only to find we forgot the memory card!
Misfortune, because of course now I want one. That new 5.0 is impressive! As for Roy's Mach, a few more weekends and he'll be tearing up the road! I may have to beat you back up there for a joy ride Don! I only wish mine was that close to roadworthy!

So overall a great trip, perfect weather, plenty of Mustang talk, and I got to experience some "Rocky Top" singing in person... uhhh, "Geaux Tigers"!

dancebanana

LOL glad you all made it home safe, and when the 71 is on the road come on up or maybe we can meet in Nashville. Also the better team won on Sat no doubt.Angry atleast "mama" will be able to wear some hometown orange in the great state of Bama nowTongue

Also had the misfortune of a quick spin in Roy's GT.
Figured that came from my driving
markmel;39856 Wrote:Guess what? Knew this day would come! Tongue
worthless

Yeah yeah, but this was a surprise visit, but you are correct and I deserve that one. Big Grin
Glad ya'll had a great visit.

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

Also had the misfortune of a quick spin in Roy's GT.

No not at allExclamation A little more "spirited" than I would have managed Big Grin, and that ditch was getting a little close without traction control Wink but it was a blast.

71_badmach;39927 Wrote:Also had the misfortune of a quick spin in Roy's GT.

No not at allExclamation A little more "spirited" than I would have managed Big Grin, and that ditch was getting a little close without traction control Wink but it was a blast.

Getting close??????????? The marks show we had at least 2 more feet befoer we had issuesAngel
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well I finally picked up a new toy today rackerm 17 363 07-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Post: mach71351c
  What did you do today instead of working on your Mustang? Bentworker 105 5,245 11-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: tony-muscle
  My good deed for today cobra94svt 6 810 06-25-2017, 01:34 AM
  Cool garage art for Christmas! turtle5353 11 899 12-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DK73
  Toronto Star Newspaper Article Today... Pastel Blue 3 599 08-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: DK73
  Passed this Today ejnonamaker 5 757 07-21-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: mongos73cobrajet
  Cool Picture at work today york0060 10 1,594 12-01-2015, 10:56 PM
  Help, my kids have taken over the garage jb73Mach 4 670 11-13-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Don C