• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back bottom Interior panels
Does anyone have pictures of how the 3 panels that are in the back bottom of a 73 Mach 1 fit. All of my panels are seperated and I do not know how they go together and line up.
Thanks for any help
Welcome back!

It might help if you state whether or not your '73 Mach 1 has the fold down rear seats or not.

I am also interested (as I am sure others are) in the history of your car. That will give us a better idea as to how to respond to your questions. As mentioned in you first post last November, you might want to post up on the "Introduction Forum" so that we might give you a proper WelcomeSmile.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
Yes it has the fold down rear seat.
I have a 1973 Mach 1 that i bought when it was partially restored. The past owner ran out of money and had to sell it. All of the rust had been repaired with new panels but the car was stripped of all pieces including the dash and complete interior. It was a shell.I have been working on it for the past year or so,. It is now painted and most of the interior is in it. I still have too put some of the glass in it as well as the back part of the interior. It is painted Gold(base and clear) with a Black interior.
I also have a 1972 Mach 1 that I am working on. I have to replace the inner fenders and the some of the cowl section and then a new paint job. The interior is perfect except for a one inck slit in the driver seat so it will not be to bad.
I also have a 1965 Mustang convertible that I finished about 9 years ago.
I will post some pics of the cars if i can figure out how.
Is this what you're looking for?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes partly. I also need what it looks like behind the seat
Thanks this helps
Here's what it looked like before I put the seat back and floor piece in. If you need the "all put together with seat down" pic, It'll be a few days before I can get it to you.

Steve

rvrtrash;39413 Wrote:Here's what it looked like before I put the seat back and floor piece in. If you need the "all put together with seat down" pic, It'll be a few days before I can get it to you.

Steve

This helps for the back piece. If you would send the other pic when you put it in I could use the help
Thanks a lot
keith
Hope this is what you're looking for.

Steve

Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back from the platers Pegleg 2 151 07-25-2018, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Pegleg
  Need help identifying these valance panels!?! sciabola13 6 873 06-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Mister 4x4
  Putting the Motor and trans back in 73pony 7 694 05-19-2017, 01:05 PM
Last Post: tony-muscle
  Body panels and rails needed Mesozoic 7 944 08-25-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: 1mach1
  seat back release 73 vert John J 5 714 05-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Last Post: secluff
  73 Mustang Seat Bottom bigfootlarry 5 833 05-01-2016, 06:24 AM
Last Post: piper62j
  Back up lights not working tatkinson@yousq.net 13 1,477 04-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Last Post: midlife
check Interior Door Handle Mechanism Repair jas280z 0 512 08-23-2015, 10:24 AM