• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A visit from droptop73
Jeff, aka droptop73 came by for a visit today. We spent the afternoon bench racing and telling stories.We took my Mach out for a spin to visit a freind who has a beautiful 66 GT couipe.
Jeff really went out of his way for a visit all the way from Fort Worth.It was a good time.
We had a brain fart. We need to plan a mid country get together some time. It would be great to see the 71-73s dominate somwhere!Big Grin
Thanks for stopping by Jeff, have a safe trip home!

[Image: 16kuyc0.jpg]
You know whats comingTongue

worthless
Thank you for the hospitality Eddie. It was really nice to meet you.

Guys FastE has one of the nicest Mustangs I have seen. The folks on this site are some of the best around,

You're right Roy... Here you go!

Attached Files
.jpg   image012.jpg (Size: 39.36 KB / Downloads: 74)

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
LOL hope you were the lead dogBig Grin
There are benefits to being a Dog but greetings are not one of them! LOL

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

droptop73;39151 Wrote:Thank you for the hospitality Eddie. It was really nice to meet you.

Guys FastE has one of the nicest Mustangs I have seen. The folks on this site are some of the best around,

You're right Roy... Here you go!

Now that WAS FUNNY Jeff!!!! We were to busy telling lies to take pictures!

[Image: 16kuyc0.jpg]
YOU GUY'S ARE CRAZY!!! But I'll bet the visit was a great one. Congrats

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
That is true Mark... We had a great time sharing "old battle stories" and checking out parts and such. Taking a ride in the Mach to a friends house was the highlight. That is a real nice car.

Jeff T.

Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cool weekend with c9zx and droptop73 Boss1Ray 10 1,170 11-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Last Post: caspianwendell
  Met Member DropTop73 Qcode351mach 21 1,995 03-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: imusa76
red logo Nice Visit with Don from OMS Today Steve73QMach1 3 876 09-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Last Post: OMS