• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what other vehicle related boards are you on?
So I was looking at the 'faces to screen names' which was bumped up and mentioned the number of users.

What other car related sites are you an active and particpating member?

I am a moderator (evil moderator) on this:

www.ifsja.org This is a site for the old 'full size jeeps'. We have about 20000 members and about 2000 active members. It's really the first site I ever signed up for.

I also am a member of:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/119419/

This site is dedicated to 335 engines (including 351 Cleveland). It's basic so no real stats on the membership. I would guess a few hundred to a thousand with maybe a couple of dozen active members.

I tried the www.jeepsunlimited.com site for a while but it did not work for me.

I am also a semi active participant on the www.mysporttrac.com. It's pretty small since most sporttrac owers just join the Explorer sites. (Ford made a small 4 door pickup based on the explorer and called it the sporttrac... I know, you have never heard of them).

This site is one of my top two, along with the ifjsa site. What other car forums do you hang out in?

'Mike'
73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in:
This site primarily. We have a local car club site www.southsidestreetcars.org I visit daily. I visit protouring.com, lateral G net and garage journal as well.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
Only a member here but look at the 351C site every now and then.
allfordmustangs.com that's before I found this forum and I look at the fordf1 forums every now and then since im not doing anything to my truck just yet.

[Image: 241120n.png]
I am active on the Mustang Club of America site (jaguars_fan) and am also known as Mac on Firebird Nation since we bought the '76 Firebird for Jake.

I also was an active member of All Ford Mustangs (again, jaguars_fan) but spend more time here than there!

Mac

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)

[Image: 2member12162.png]
I'm on several Mustang related sites, but also occasionally visit some of the MG sites. I have a 1960 MGA Roadster that I bought back in 1974 (bought it the same year I bought my 73 Convertible!) that I need to restore (or maybe sell). I use to work at an MG dealership in the late 70's and amassed almost every part I need to restore. Maybe one of these days!

Not mine, but this is the body style:

[Image: mga23.jpg]

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

I am a member of the 460Ford.com and 429-460.com Sites.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
OLE PONY;38593 Wrote:[Image: mga23.jpg]

Nice looking MG! I've always had a soft spot for them, I'm just too big to sit in one comfortably any more...

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)

[Image: 2member12162.png]
I´m only on
http://www.dr-mustang.com/
A German forum where I met all our German and Austrian members before.

[Image: 1z21rv4.png]

Mike

"If I were you...... I´d rather be me."  Tongue

Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

FordMuscle.com best site for Ford enthusiasts. Not too many 7173's there though Sad I now belong to many other car and motorcycle sites but all under different names LOL!
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vehicle Tracking Device Boss1Ray 2 287 12-15-2017, 05:39 AM
Last Post: rocketfoot
  mirror vehicle wrap for bumpers anyone do this or have done? mach1000 4 687 03-20-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs
  New vehicle in the garage jb73Mach 13 1,382 12-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Last Post: 74proii
  Vehicle Manuals for all 1937-2011 Vehicles in one CD Jim and Jutta 1 1,774 02-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: 73vertproject
  funny and cool car related video's 72fastback 23 4,810 08-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Last Post: luxstang