• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
72 PANTERA
My camaro was lonely & needed some companyBig Grin
Truth be told a good friend of mine begged me to help him out & fix the hacked up ignition wiring system..Couldn't come at worse time since I'm on a mission to get the camaro plated by the end of the month so I can hit some shows before the snow fly's here...He got stuck on the way home from limerock last night so there she sits..He also wanted me to do the full blown Adams polishes detail job while it's here. Car looks good but wait till you see it after I'm done ! thought you guy;s would like to see some pics..I know not a stang but Hey it's a ford with a 351c 4 v !!!Tongue
[Image: 2wmgxds.jpg]
[Image: f5cf46.jpg]
[Image: b3ufe1.jpg]

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks sweet and pretty clean already! Post up the after pics when your done with the Adams polish.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

That is one pretty ride.

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
I like it!

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Man, that's crazy cool! How was the vacation Scott?

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
A pantera is the next classic car I am going to own. "Italian suit in American Muscle". Exotic. You can wrench on it. Fast as all get out. Fits tall folks (ok, not as good as a full sized mustang but a 76" tall person can drive one).

'Affordable', 'different', 'sexy'. I could go on all day...

'Mike'
73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in:
I always wanted one too ! But after seeing alot of the known issues with these cars I'm sticking to my plan..Which is (after my 72 is done) NO MORE FREAKING RUST REPAIRS OR OLD CARS I want NEW !! I'm gonna do a 67 or 68 shelby clone or a 70 mustang using the dynacorn NEW bodies NEW efi ford modular motor etc etc ALL new Then I'm done !! NO MORE ROT OR RUST REPAIRS OR OLD CAR CRAP ISSUES FOR THIS FORD GUY !!!!!!!!
http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/ford_models2.html

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
I have had one eye out for one at the shows and such but not serious yet, but right price you never know
Qcode351mach;35557 Wrote:I always wanted one too ! But after seeing alot of the known issues with these cars I'm sticking to my plan..Which is (after my 72 is done) NO MORE FREAKING RUST REPAIRS OR OLD CARS I want NEW !! I'm gonna do a 67 or 68 shelby clone or a 70 mustang using the dynacorn NEW bodies NEW efi ford modular motor etc etc ALL new Then I'm done !! NO MORE ROT OR RUST REPAIRS OR OLD CAR CRAP ISSUES FOR THIS FORD GUY !!!!!!!!
http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/ford_models2.html

Nice, a 70 fastback would be nuts! Those damn dynacorn bodies are so expensive.........

Alan

Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDEO OF THE PANTERA DETAIL & TUNE Qcode351mach 9 1,584 09-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Fordication
  Got the PANTERA RUNNING Video Qcode351mach 13 2,552 09-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Last Post: FasTnNefariouS