• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself.
I'm Scott. Hi, hello, nice to meet you.
I am as of 2 weeks ago the proud new owner of a 73 Mach1.
I've been reading post after post for a week now, and have learned a lot of helpful things. I think I know enough now to be dangerous, and unfortunately for many of you, for every question answered there are 5 more I want to ask. So, fair warning..... the questions are going to start coming!

Anyway, awesome forum. Thanks for letting me in.

Scott

Welcome to the forum. nice mustang..

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
welcome ask away and enjoy
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Don't hesitate to ask anything here...we have a great group of knowledgeable folks!

welcome

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Welcome Scott!! Dont worry about the asking!... we never get tired Tongue

There´s people here that knows inch by inch this cars so, i´m sure you shoot and the forum is going to shoot you back Wink

Enjoy the site!

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Welcome to the forum Scott. It's good to have some new faces around here.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of info on here. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

I love the forum!

Because of all of your posts I am rerouting the wiring and adding relays to brighten up my headlights, ordered new LED's for the gauges, cleaning up the connections to my starter solenoid and thanks to Qcode Scott learned how to rebuild about everything the right way from the frame up.

Seriously I love this site, and can't thank you all enough for the help you've unknowingly already given me.
Welcome to the site from Virginia. Ask away with the questions and post up any recommendations you may have.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

welcome
Share Thread: