Would you be interested in a 7173Mustangs.com T-Shirt?
YES!
97.22%
No Thanks.
2.78%
36 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirt Poll
Just curious if anyone is interested in an official 7173Mustangs.com t-shirt pre-sale? The shirts would be custom designed by a professional artist and printed by a top shelf company on high quality shirt! The back will be full color with fast back and convertible Mustang design. The front will have the forum logo on the left breast. Color will probably be white or heather gray. Please post if you have a color preference... The bad thing is that we won't see the design until the order is placed but I can assure you that it will be awesome! I have worked with this company for many years at my job. They do excellent work! We will be able to tweak the design to perfection after the order is placed. You will get to see the design before the production run.

Quick number crunching looks like the final price would be $30 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. (Sorry, our International friends will have to pay around $40 per shirt.) I know that seems high, but these are quality shirts with 3 color custom artwork. Still cheaper than a NASCAR shirt! LOL! Limited production of 72 shirts! I'll need about 50 pre-sales to place the order. Any profit left over will go to forum costs. Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2X & 3X

So what do you think? Hit the poll so I can have an idea if this will work. I don't have the extra money laying around to risk a flopper. Cool

I can't show you a design yet but here is the website with lots of examples of their work! http://www.exceltees.com/excel-sportswear-designs.php

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond

Great idea: I would even wear it to church. My wife would cringe, but the teens would love it.

[Image: rh906w.jpg]
Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People
Great Idea thumb

[Image: 2zdx09d.png]
Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. Big Grin Robert
Black t-shirts burn me up in the summer so I would have to pass unless in came in white too.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

OLE PONY;24728 Wrote:Black t-shirts burn me up in the summer so I would have to pass unless in came in white too.

That is a good point...a lot of us will wear them to shows and stuff, not working around the house. I could see a great design on white or even a light gray color! Perfect for wearing to hot summer shows and cruises.

I can only do one color shirt because different shirt colors require different artwork so lets go with a light color for now, probably heather gray...original post changed to reflect this. (I could also envision a striking design on a bright yellow shirt! Would you guys wear yellow?)

I like the black idea but might be to hot for others, Yellow with black logo's Big Grin Grey sounds good also.Idea Maybe you should do the poll in two parts one for the shirts and the other for color. Just a thought But i am down for a medium either way

[Image: 2zdx09d.png]
Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. Big Grin Robert
Yeah, we'll do a color poll after we see if it is feasible first. For right now, we just need a yay or nay.

I like the idea and vote yes. A bit steep but worth it for quality and to show off the ride of choice. Sorry, can't wear it to church - I am the guy that stands up front.
Love the idea...I would be down for at least two, one for me and another for the First Lady!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
rocketfoot;24731 Wrote:(I could also envision a striking design on a bright yellow shirt! Would you guys wear yellow?)

Yellow is fine as long as it has a little Wimbledon White on it! Rolleyes

Just kidding, any of the lighter colors would be fine.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Share Thread: