• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
went for a drive.
Went for my first drive of the summer right after my insurance called me to tell me I was insured. I changed the oil this weekend and the spark plugs. Tuned the 750 quick fuel carb. The engine was running smoothly and extremely loud Tongue. Going to the classic car club meet tomorrow to kick off the season and the local mustang club on Thursday. I am changing the front shocks this weekend and have to check with my boss if I can get the rear end done on the company account and then give him a little overtime to pay for it. {it's easier on the wallet. That way I get to keep my full paychecks for the rest of the bills}

Eric

[Image: a58hgh.jpg]
DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!
Season opener! Big Grin Have fun!

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
First drive after a long winter break is always a blast! banana
Congrats!

[Image: 1z21rv4.png]

Mike

"If I were you...... I´d rather be me."  Tongue

Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

well done Eric!! and good thinking about how to pay for the mustang mantainence without getting a divorce Tongue

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK;22948 Wrote:well done Eric!! and good thinking about how to pay for the mustang mantainence without getting a divorce Tongue

that is pretty much how I bought most parts for my car. At one point I was in for over 1500$ hahaha. to bad he doesn't have an account at Ohio mustang hahaha. I would owe him 3 years of over time.

Eric

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!
Those first drives of spring are like therapy after a long cold winter.

I hope it is enjoyable Eric.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
Reminder for everyone/anyone who wants to trek to Nashville on May 20-22. The GoodGuys Car Club is having an event at the Titans stadium. Always a great show!
71_badmach;22984 Wrote:Reminder for everyone/anyone who wants to trek to Nashville on May 20-22. The GoodGuys Car Club is having an event at the Titans stadium. Always a great show!

if the price of gas had not risen 5 cents I might of went. that would be what for me 2000$ in gas hahaha. I actually think that is low. think I'll stick to the local shows for now.Big Grin

Eric

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!
72fastback;22989 Wrote:
71_badmach;22984 Wrote:Reminder for everyone/anyone who wants to trek to Nashville on May 20-22. The GoodGuys Car Club is having an event at the Titans stadium. Always a great show!

if the price of gas had not risen 5 cents I might of went. that would be what for me 2000$ in gas hahaha. I actually think that is low. think I'll stick to the local shows for now.Big Grin

HOW MUCH IS THE GALON OF GAS FOR OUR CARS IN THE U.S.?

72fastback;22913 Wrote:Went for my first drive of the summer right after my insurance called me to tell me I was insured. I changed the oil this weekend and the spark plugs. Tuned the 750 quick fuel carb. The engine was running smoothly and extremely loud Tongue. Going to the classic car club meet tomorrow to kick off the season and the local mustang club on Thursday. I am changing the front shocks this weekend and have to check with my boss if I can get the rear end done on the company account and then give him a little overtime to pay for it. {it's easier on the wallet. That way I get to keep my full paychecks for the rest of the bills}
That's great! Hope you had or is having fun at the meet. Would like to see pics of the cars in the club. Extremely loud is good! After 10 years since I've been back, my neighbors never once said a word about my loud toys so must all be good Angel

Mustang72ht;23036 Wrote:
72fastback;22989 Wrote:

HOW MUCH IS THE GALON OF GAS FOR OUR CARS IN THE U.S.?
$4.80 for 92octane and $12.00 for 100octane here in Hawaii
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I drive with the dash cluster and center stack out? Lovies73 8 785 05-23-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Paul of MO
  drum brakes hard to drive? Sabertooth 5 695 03-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Last Post: imusa76
  PowerNation: Top 5 Best Mustangs To Drive tony-muscle 5 900 02-21-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Mikes73
  1st drive in 22+ years jeremycfr 21 1,805 10-20-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: midlife
  Took it for a test drive, met another mustanger so we stopped and chatted will e 19 1,252 02-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Don65Stang
  does original Drive train increase Value imusa76 17 1,690 09-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Last Post: matrixx
runninpony Went for a drive today. Got some pics kingranch50 14 1,427 05-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Cole
  1st drive today! Mikes73 18 1,978 02-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: mach71351c