• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gettin' close to a couple of milestones
We've got 488 members now and should hit 500 very soon. Should also hit the 20,000 thread mark about the same time. Barry (Rocketfoot), any plans for a party? If anyone wants to head over to the VIP Lounge on the day we make 500/20k, I'll buy the first round.

Congratulations to ALL of you members and guests who have had a part in creating what I believe to be the best website on the internet. The friendship, knowledge, and mutual respect that I find here is unparalleled, in my opinion. It's really a pleasure to be here.

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
Woohoo!

I like that this forum covers the niche market of 71-73 cars (mostly).

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
That's pretty cool. Pretty soon Barry (Rocketfoot) will be world famous.

Steve

[Image: 25yvyp3.jpg]
Remember when you could answer every new post the same day. Oh the good old days are gone lol

[Image: 1_30_09_13_10_12_32.png]
Alan L
The secret is out! We have the best Mustang site going.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
not2old;19488 Wrote:Remember when you could answer every new post the same day. Oh the good old days are gone lol

I know what you mean, Alan. I read every post (except the ones from ForumBot) and it's getting much more time consuming. This morning I had 0 new posts, and I get home from work tonight and there's 163. Oh, well. It's a sign of a successful website. And I enjoy keeping up with everyone's projects.

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
I love it and really think it is the best site around!! We will get much bigger!!!!
I'm heading down to a mustang national at the end of April,id say by the time i get back you will have a lot more members. i really love this site there is no need to read the fine print to see if the article applies to your car because its always only about 71-73 mustangs
thumb congrats! I will dissappear for months at a time, but I will always come back to the place I call home Blush
I may not be VIP but I'll find a way to crash your party, so save me shwigg and slice of pizza.
Aloha,
DJ
I don't even remember how I stumbled across this site, around when it was first started. I remember reading every new post every day too, now, there are way too many lol. Once I return to the states and reunite with my car, my computer will be on this site more than any other, by far.

[Image: 25rnz1y.jpg]

~Buddy
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple new smilies added! rocketfoot 16 3,407 07-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: OLE PONY