• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Can somebody tell me where this red wire goes?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tnfastbk;13441 Wrote:Can somebody tell me where this red wire goes?
HA HA..Better you than me ..If i was there I'd have you wired in a jiffy rofl
Now if you were really slick you'd do like me & all HIDDEN wiring (Hint see the space in the front cross member & lower rad support)

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART
Is it the one that connects the water pump to the exhaust manifold? Angel

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
Tnfastbk;13441 Wrote:Can somebody tell me where this red wire goes?

The red is hot.
LOL yeah most will be hidden. Another cousin just started laying then out. They will all be cut to length, removed and covered then reinstalled. We had four working on the car yesterday and a lot of tripping over on another. But making progress.
Sounds like yall are on a mission... we took a ride up to Nashville today. I was eying the Titans Stadium and thinking of the Good Guys show in May. I'll be back...
71_badmach;13506 Wrote:Sounds like yall are on a mission... we took a ride up to Nashville today. I was eying the Titans Stadium and thinking of the Good Guys show in May. I'll be back...

You know the Grand Rod Run is coming up in April
the red wire goes to the headlight fluid actuator. duh.

[Image: 25rnz1y.jpg]

~Buddy
Widowmaker00;14190 Wrote:the red wire goes to the headlight fluid actuator. duh.

DUH LOL welcome back Widowmaker, Hope things went well on your mission.
GEEEE guy you were looking right at it in the picture... Front jack accuator and the other one is to ground the jack stands... Optional of course on other models.Idea

[Image: 1_30_09_13_10_12_32.png]
Alan L
Share Thread: