• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link Exchange!
I just set up a link exchange with www.dreamgiveaways.com! They are selling tickets for not one, but TWO Mustangs! A 1969 Boss 302 and a 2012 Boss 302! One lucky ticket wins them both TAX FREE!! Proceeds go to the Healing Heroes Network and help to take care of our wounded troops! The raffle happens on July 4th, 2011.

www.winthemustangs.com

I put a rotating banner up top and a static banner on every Registry view page and in turn, they put a link for us on their sponsor page!

Be sure to click the banners and show them some love!

Good luck! I bought my tickets last month! Big Grin

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
of course I can't participate because it is only open to residents of the United States and Canada {EXCLUDING QUEBEC} AngryWhat's the matter french money not good enough hahahaha. This is not a serious rant it happens often that Quebec is excluded why I have no ideashrug

Eric

[Image: a58hgh.jpg]
DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!
72fastback;11726 Wrote:of course I can't participate because it is only open to residents of the United States and Canada {EXCLUDING QUEBEC} AngryWhat's the matter french money not good enough hahahaha. This is not a serious rant it happens often that Quebec is excluded why I have no ideashrug

Crazy dans la tête

71_badmach;11730 Wrote:
72fastback;11726 Wrote:of course I can't participate because it is only open to residents of the United States and Canada {EXCLUDING QUEBEC} AngryWhat's the matter french money not good enough hahahaha. This is not a serious rant it happens often that Quebec is excluded why I have no ideashrug

Crazy dans la tête

Vous avez obtenu ce droit Bon marché ass entreprises
Those internet translators are great aren't they? Well, maybe
71_badmach;11738 Wrote:Those internet translators are great aren't they? Well, maybe

LOL hopefully Huh
72Fastback

I was told that a lot of the lotteries don't take take place in Quebec because of somethig in the tax laws......J'imagine ques c'est parce-que vous soutenez les Canadiens! C'est quand meme mieux que de supporter les Maple Leafs!whistling

Ken

[Image: 1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png]

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
Our link is now live on their page!

http://www.winthemustangs.com/sponsor-links.aspx

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2013 White Elephant Gift Exchange and What did ya get thread? Don65Stang 79 5,491 02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Last Post: CZ-75
  New Link Directory Forum! rocketfoot 4 985 11-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rocketfoot
  Link Directory Added! rocketfoot 3 1,061 10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rocketfoot