• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S 71-73 Original Hubcaps
Magnum 
Have a set of original hub caps for a 71-73 sitting in my office collecting dust.

50.00 shipped for the first person to PM that wants them. They are in pretty good condition for their age.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Riss | CJPP Forum Administrator
CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog
Steve@CJPonyParts;9696 Wrote:Have a set of original hub caps for a 71-73 sitting in my office collecting dust.

50.00 shipped for the first person to PM that wants them. They are in pretty good condition for their age.

Those are nice, but do you have any FoMoCo Moon caps? (Dog Dish style)

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
rocketfoot;9703 Wrote:
Steve@CJPonyParts;9696 Wrote:Have a set of original hub caps for a 71-73 sitting in my office collecting dust.

No we don't, these we just happen to have laying around in the show room collecting dust and now they are in my office collecting dust.

CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

rocketfoot;9703 Wrote:

I have a complete set with beauty rings but not exactly sure what I'm going to dow ith them at this stage.
I think those are what URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK is looking for
I have a set but I haven't cleaned and polished them yet. I may be interested in yours as back-ups if you decide to sell! Keep me in mind!

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
rocketfoot;9734 Wrote:I have a set but I haven't cleaned and polished them yet. I may be interested in yours as back-ups if you decide to sell! Keep me in mind!

Will do, not going to use them but you know how ford people are, would not sell anything just incase.LOL maybe if you realy need them you could borrow them for an extended period of time. That way I could say I still have a set.
Ok here is the deal $40.00 shipped or I'm going to install them on the dumpster next to the building. First PM gets them.

CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

If they don't work on the dumpster, please hold on to 'em until I can get the checkbook back from my wife. If you don't get a PM from me by noon tomorrow, I'm out.

Thanks!

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
73vertproject;10519 Wrote:If they don't work on the dumpster, please hold on to 'em until I can get the checkbook back from my wife. If you don't get a PM from me by noon tomorrow, I'm out.

Thanks!

Doc

Doc because I want to see them go to a good home I will hold off till next Friday to give you some time to work on the wife. I have one of those and they are harder to work on than the car itself lol. If after next Friday you can't do it then I will put them back up for grabs.

Steve

CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Steve@CJPonyParts;10614 Wrote:
73vertproject;10519 Wrote:If they don't work on the dumpster, please hold on to 'em until I can get the checkbook back from my wife. If you don't get a PM from me by noon tomorrow, I'm out.

Thanks!

Doc

Doc because I want to see them go to a good home I will hold off till next Friday to give you some time to work on the wife. I have one of those and they are harder to work on than the car itself lol. If after next Friday you can't do it then I will put them back up for grabs.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. You obviously understand very well the wife thing. Cool

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
Share Thread: