• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from.........
hey ive been lurkin for a little while, thought id say hey. i have a 72 mach one, ive let it go to crap a little over the years, but its coming back to the road soon. i live in memphis when im not traveling for work, but i travel alot. soooo yeah hey everyone!

slawnugget;9518 Wrote:hey ive been lurkin for a little while, thought id say hey. i have a 72 mach one, ive let it go to crap a little over the years, but its coming back to the road soon. i live in memphis when im not traveling for work, but i travel alot. soooo yeah hey everyone!
Alright! Nice to have another one in the neighborhood. I'm sure the others will be chiming in soon, including one that's really in your neighborhood! Welcome aboard, this is a really great bunch to converse with.

Welcome arbored.
slawnugget;9518 Wrote:hey ive been lurkin for a little while, thought id say hey. i have a 72 mach one, ive let it go to crap a little over the years, but its coming back to the road soon. i live in memphis when im not traveling for work, but i travel alot. soooo yeah hey everyone!

Don't let that thing go to waste ! Welcome aboard !

Attached Files
.jpg   Mustang 5.jpg (Size: 86.29 KB / Downloads: 92)

[Image: 16kuyc0.jpg]
welcome memphis guy!!

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! be sure to post some photos!

welcome

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
welcome From East TENN
Welcome .............Photos please...

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
Welcome to the club, slawnugget. Glad that you are now an "official member." Cool

As previously requested, we'd love to see a pic or two when you get a chance.

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
welcome

My garage http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage...rxt_uid=40

73 mach 1 351c 4v cc ported, torker2, 750 edelbrock,C6.
73 fastback 351c 2v,performer intake,600 edelbrock,fmx, 325 trac-lok.
Share Thread: