• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest Browsing
WOW has anyone noticed the number of guest we are having just browsing the site. Thats a good signBig Grin Dont be shy join on up and enjoy all the site has to offer.
Cool! I hope some convert to members! welcome

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Resistance in futile. They will be assimlated... Just takes time. I really enjoy this site. Believe it or not, it actually motivates me.

1973 Mach 1 - Medium Bright Yellow - (in restoration mode)
Many years ago, when this forum was first created and I had a few minutes to spare in my life (OK, it was just 6 months ago) I used to look at those interesting numbers and wonder "maybe someday, this website will reallly take off and grow..." Well, it appears that someday is here. Cool!

Doc

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
The more the merrier!

I would invite the masses to join us.

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
Maiden Dearborn;9401 Wrote:Resistance in futile. They will be assimlated... Just takes time. I really enjoy this site. Believe it or not, it actually motivates me.

Me too.
People... I'm new here and as any new guy... i have the outsider view...

This forum is GREAT!... There´s few places to look for information on this particular mustangs and here, anyone like me is welcome aboard... Besides, there is no topic missing...

Here there is a place for every mind, every project and every car... From my small I6 to those super cars you put together... everyone helps in the project the other have... There´s not critics, there´s not "competition"...

Believe me guy.. you have builted a GREAT place to be part of here...

Congrats!

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Share Thread: