• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Spartanburg, SC
I have been surfing this site for a little while and wanted to join up. Was very interested to see "Hemikillers" trunk pitures. My son and I are redoing a 73 Mach1 and are currently replacing the trunk floor, turn downs, lower qtrs, etc. I like the idea of this forum being so specific. The earlier Mustangs seem to get all the attention. I am 41 yrs old and have been working on cars a long time. I have a number of projects laying around. My kids are getting old enough to drive, so we are starting on some projects for them. The Mustang was overdue for some attention. By the way where is the best place to start a build thread?
Thanks, Charles
Hello and welcome....We like pictures.......

[Image: 20r9ylt.jpg]
welcome From Knoxville Tn
WELCOME aboard, Charles!

To respond to your question, probably the BEST place to start a "build" thread would be to start your "Garage." There you can post pictures and speak to what you are doing on a daily basis. It will allow others to follow your actions.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
Welcome to the forums! We're glad you decided to join up!

welcome

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Welcome.
welcome, Charles. Please post some pics when you can. We love pics.

Mark
Welcome to the spot. These guys know everything or in some cases have everything or have done it in the past.... Some of us are still in the process..... like me...

Oh by the way... they love pics...

Don't forget to ask for advise or parts. I just gave away a pair of 73 signals, ps pump, ps gear, etc... We all have a bunch of stuff either to sell for a very fair price or just want it gone from the garage...

Hey... need a slighly bondooood [is that really a word] 73 fender?

1973 Mach 1 - Medium Bright Yellow - (in restoration mode)
Welcome Charles

Jeff T.

Low buck, touring style, '73 Convertible "rolling restoration", 351c, 2v heads with a shave and a haircut, Performer intake, Holley 650(ish), roller rockers, screw in studs, guideplates, stainless valves, Duraspark / Motorsports MSD, T-5 conversion. 1-1/8" front, 3/4" rear swaybars KYB shocks and some home brewed subframe connectors. Future plans; JGC steering box, Cobra brakes and... paint, interior, etc.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passenger.

[Image: 1_12_09_14_10_15_11.png]
welcome!! a mustang is a great father-son project... so ENJOY... Smile

Damián Cool

[Image: 120x45bk1ani.gif]
Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day!
Share Thread: