• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Prize Give-A-Way
Good Day All!

There will be an additional "prize award" to the general Member who is the first to correctly respond to this week's Weekly Fun Question.

VIP Member and Site Supporter "Goodnigh" has indicated his desire to donate an extra NIB timing light to be awarded to the "winner" of the exercise. GREAT gesture, Mike!

Mike has requested that the eligibility to "win" the timing light be limited to general Members, so this prize is for the "regular" WFQ (sorry VIP WFQ Members) exercise.

Please take this as a "heads up" for the exercise which will be posted "sometime" on Saturday, June 8, 2013.

Here is a link to the timing light that is being awarded.

http://www.equus.com/Product/3555

THANKS again, Mike for your generosity!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.
bulb 
Kudos to Mike and a great looking timing light. I think I will renounce my VIP membership! Big Grin

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Nice job Mike, that a very nice Timing light.

[Image: 2zem9nk.jpg]
Iyman
1972 Mustang convertible run_horse  
Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page

Great incentive to participate. Way to go Mike
Totally awesome Mike! However I suggest the question have no mention of chickens or eggs or the timing of the eggs. Tongue

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Don65Stang;128294 Wrote:Totally awesome Mike! However I suggest the question have no mention of chickens or eggs or the timing of the eggs. Tongue

LOL Don are you making this question??

[Image: 2zem9nk.jpg]
Iyman
1972 Mustang convertible run_horse  
Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page

Good job, Mike.

I highly recommend all general members participate in this week's Weekly Fun Question. Not only is it a lot of fun, it's free! Cool

Doc

[Image: 6y14ea.jpg]

Project started 8-7-10
Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system
Current "mini-project": interior upgrade Undecided
WOW! That is notching the bar up a mile or two with that prize! BIG shout out to Mike for that great donation. I may join anonymously as a newbie just to get in on that. That is a great idea to offer up a prize. It would be neat to make that part of an ongoing thing that could move each month to a different memberto provide the prize. The forum could set a top limit on the amount and what the items should generally be ( car related or not ). Just a thought, but I still think it is great of Mike to offer that up.

BKDunha
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)
67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)
As others have mentioned - Big thanks to Mike (Goodnigh) for making this donation.
-Wishing all the participating members the best of luck! This will be like trying to be the winning bidder on ebay - actually just the oposite as members are ready to submit just as the question appears!

Again GOOD LUCK!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  
1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 
1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 
1973 Mach 1 (parts car)
Well, there goes any chance I had of being productive on saturday

2013 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel 5spd - Daily Driver
Share Thread: