• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my Convertible 72 Q code Wimbledon White
hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks
altair51;125958 Wrote:hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks

French sentence structure to English:

He needs the pancake motor and window regulator. He has the glass, wiring harness, and switch.

He wants to know if he can get these parts new or does anyone have them used.

altair51,

Bienvenue au Club 7173Mustang. Je n'ai pas ces éléments et ne sont pas disponibles nouveau.

Bonne chance.

Paul of Mo
Paul, Thanks for the translation. Positive Rep points coming your way!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

big thanks paul de MO for the traduction.
Hello I bought them on EBay a real stroke of luck: Ange: and in good working order. I am going to clean them and to go back up(to raise) them see you soon

Attached Files
.jpg   $(KGrHqNHJEwFEov3K)PgBRMlj1FiNg~~60_12.JPG (Size: 43.62 KB / Downloads: 102)
altair51,
Great find!!!, let us know how it works out for you when you get then installed in the car.

[Image: 2zem9nk.jpg]
Iyman
1972 Mustang convertible run_horse  
Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page

-Glad that you found them so quickly!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  
1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 
1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 
1973 Mach 1 (parts car)
thanks is very great luck!!
bonjour je cherche les deux toles (en acier ou plastique je ne sais pas) qui sont derrière la roue avant et qui protège la fin de l'aile et les charnières de portes avant c'est pour empêcher l'eau et la boue de se déposer sur l’intérieur de l'aile. je cherche le nom de la piece et une adresse si possible merci

Hello I look for both sheet steels (steel or plastic I do not know) which(who) are behind the front wheel and which(who) protects the end of the wing and the hinges of doors before it is to prevent the water and the mud from settling on the inside of the wing. I look for the name of the room(part,play) and an address if possible thank you
altair51;125958 Wrote:hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks

Greetings,
I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang...3f&vxp=mtr
The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.
David

Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs;218063 Wrote:

Greetings,
I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang...3f&vxp=mtr
The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.
David
Here is the link to a splash guard. You did not say which side but you should be able to find both on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1973-FORD-M...1f&vxp=mtr
David
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  71 convertible deluxe seat belts Boss02 6 420 04-30-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Boss02
  [WTB] 1972/1973 convertible interior quarter panels JD79 2 393 02-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: sdstang
runninpony Convertible Seat Track NOT A T5 4 416 02-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: NOT A T5
  [WTB] Exterior Decor Trim (10 piece) and White Coupe Trunk Lid JCougarTopless 6 479 02-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs
red logo [WTB] 71, 429 CJ Mustang Convertible , WANTED TO BUY 71 mustang 429cjscj 2 374 01-22-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: 71 mustang 429cjscj
  WTB front kick panels for 73 convertible colonel 1 300 11-14-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Motorcity Mustang
  Convertible Top Well / Boot Trim 72460CJVert 1 334 07-29-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: OMS
  [WTB] WTB Windshield glass for 73 Convertible red73mustang 5 659 07-16-2017, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Three Ponies