• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Oz
Hey Guys, Wow I finally found the right Mustang site for me!!!
Just imported my 73 Mach 1 Q code 4 Speed from Colorado to here in Australia (Noosa) and Love it. Please forgive me if im not forum savy but i ll learn as i go. What i do know is that I love my 73 Mach 1 its done 87000 miles Im the 3rd owner and when I saw it I just had to have it. I had always wanted an XA GT falcon here in OZ but funny it worked out cheaper to buy an even better car from the USA. anyway thanks in advance for having me here I ll have lots of questions for you guys as there are not many 71-73 Mustangs here but there are thousands of 65-67's (yawn) so most people here don't even know what my car is as i go roaring by!
Dave
They probably think its a Skinny XB Falcon!

Welcome to the site...from Navarre Florida, we have a couple of members from Oz on here...they will be introducing themselves shortly I am sure...

Post up some Pictures ....We love pictures!! and don't forget to put a pin in the map under "fun Stuff" ( also see where everyone is!)

Welcome again...
T2 Smile
Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your 73 Mach 1. Make yourself at home here and don't be concerned about asking questions. There are a lot of friendly members here from around the world!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Hi Dave,

welcome from Brisbane, Queensland.

There's a lot of experience and knowledge on the forum to take advantage of, and a great bunch of friendly guys as well.

Congratulations on your getting the Mustang. I hope it lives up to expectations for you. Forum members love photos if you have any at this stage to show.

Catch up mate!

GregSmile

whistling LORD, MR FORD - JERRY REED
Welcome from North Carolina.

[Image: 2rr7aiv.png]

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.
Welcome from Arkansas
G'day and welcome aboard from the West, Ask away with any questions, this is the best place to learn about the 71-73 cars..

Anything is possible, It just takes time and MONEY....
Hi Dave and welcome to the site from Luxembourg, Europe.
This is definitely the right site for every 71-73 Mustang lover! Smile

[Image: 1z21rv4.png]

Mike

"If I were you...... I´d rather be me."  Tongue

Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Hi Dave, welcome from the Down Under of Down Under (Bendigo in Victoria) welcome

If the good forum folk from the US ever decide to gang up on us after they get wise that were liberating their Mustangs one by one, then it will be good to be able to count on your moral support for the local Aussie contingent here! Big Grin

Brett
[Image: stangprofile3.jpg]
Welcome from Sydney.
Share Thread: