• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Iowa want to go look at this?
Hard to tell anything from the pics, but the hood has me intrigued. But I'm a long way from Iowa.

Link
That would be fun to check out if you live close-by.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Would the love the 72 Chevelle Wagon. Sorry if that is considered swearing on this forum Smile
I live about an hour away from the auction. If the hood was solid I could certainly use that. Other than the shell, there doesn't seem to be much left. What do you think the car is worth?
Thanks for the insight.
If the doors are in good shape they could be worth something too. I haven't found any replacement sheet metal for doors yet.

EINAR
Athlonia;124381 Wrote:I live about an hour away from the auction. If the hood was solid I could certainly use that. Other than the shell, there doesn't seem to be much left. What do you think the car is worth?
Thanks for the insight.

Since it's an auction they will start at what they figure they might be able to get for it and if no one bids they'll go lower.....start with a $50 ( maybe lower) bid and see what happens you might surprise yourself.

Looked like some interesting things going on the auction block.....had to chuckle as I saw 4 strollers in one picture and 3 of them looked like one that was featured on American Restoration....think the guy paid 2g's to have it restored.

[Image: 1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png]

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
Share Thread: