• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marti Report, 1973 Mustang convertible

File Name: 3F03H180137_dlxrpt.pdf
File Size: 167.55 KB
Uploaded: 05-04-2013
Last Update: 05-04-2013
Downloaded: 160
Marti Report, 1973 Mustang convertible Screenshot
Sorry, you don't have permission to view this file. Please register or login to use this feature! Category: Elite Report Views 2798, Replies 13
red logo 
I was a little dissapointed that the report didn't list that this car was ordered with the radio "delete" option, but what the heck! Glad I got it!Wink

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.
You have some nice options there!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

Looks like you still got the original rims up front...Are the ones in back wider replacements?..And color keyed racing mirrors...I wonder why mine has racing mirrors says so on the buck tag...Same mirrors...yet my marti report says nothing about them...or being color keyed..Wonder why they do that on some reports and not others?..Just a bit of wonder

Good report...Convert with ac too...That is odd about the radio...Does it have a ford plate covering up the original hole? Now that would be something..You never see that...lol
Nicely optioned car...bet the A/C is not too common on verts.

Hyena...I think the racing mirrors are not listed on yours because they came as standard equipment on the Mach's?

Jeff

hyena429;123043 Wrote:Looks like you still got the original rims up front...Are the ones in back wider replacements?..And color keyed racing mirrors...I wonder why mine has racing mirrors says so on the buck tag...Same mirrors...yet my marti report says nothing about them...or being color keyed..Wonder why they do that on some reports and not others?..Just a bit of wonder

Good report...Convert with ac too...That is odd about the radio...Does it have a ford plate covering up the original hole? Now that would be something..You never see that...lol
jeff8877;123044 Wrote:Nicely optioned car...bet the A/C is not too common on verts.

Hyena...I think the racing mirrors are not listed on yours because they came as standard equipment on the Mach's?

Jeff

hyena429;123043 Wrote:Looks like you still got the original rims up front...Are the ones in back wider replacements?..And color keyed racing mirrors...I wonder why mine has racing mirrors says so on the buck tag...Same mirrors...yet my marti report says nothing about them...or being color keyed..Wonder why they do that on some reports and not others?..Just a bit of wonder

Ya...you mite have something thereWink..lol..But what mirror came on them instead? Hard time finding a 73 vert without sport mirrors..I guess some got the little chrome ones?
jeff8877;123044 Wrote:Nicely optioned car...bet the A/C is not too common on verts.

Jeff

+1

The wheels are the same front and back, but the rear tires are wider. The color keyed racing mirrors were optional on the vert and fast backs. Standard on Machs. Funny thing about the radio is the dealer installed an AM/FM radio in it (along with cheesy ass chrome speaker grilles). It is on the original bill of sale.

- Travis

Like that blue and argent
looks like the car came from the Factory with No radio.
if it came with a radio it would have been listed, non of the mustangs came standard with a radio. they were an optiion.
AM, AM/FM, AM 8-track.

[Image: 2zem9nk.jpg]
Iyman
1972 Mustang convertible run_horse  
Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page

imusa76;123063 Wrote:looks like the car came from the Factory with No radio.
if it came with a radio it would have been listed, non of the mustangs came standard with a radio. they were an optiion.
AM, AM/FM, AM 8-track.

Guess that makes sense. Mine is the first (and only) one I've seen with no radio ordered.

- Travis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1971 Mustang 429 CJ-R C6 Japanese Export mwilson7 31 4,008 08-14-2018, 10:02 PM
Last Post: mwilson7
  Marti Report slinky52 9 196 08-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: slinky52
  1973 Mach1 Marti Report Fredensborg 20 799 06-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Don C
  1972 T5 (Mustang) Mach 1 david020278 8 6,809 03-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: staljans
  1971 Mach Marti 71mach1lady 7 1,684 03-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Last Post: staljans
  T5 Deluxe Marti Report Bigguy68 8 473 03-06-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: NOT A T5
  1973 Mach 1 Q Code vintageman 0 1,871 01-08-2018, 07:25 PM