• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Award system is going away
The Award system is going away.

Don’t panic! It’s going to be OK.

Here’s the late breaking, instant analysis of what this decision means for you… You’ll feel better after you read this. Guaranteed, or your money back.

Barry and your forum staff are revamping the Awards area of the site and have installed a new Award program. In the short term you’ll notice several new awards have been created for our viewing pleasure.

Here’s where you can help. Submit any ideas you may have for new Awards (or anything else forum related) to Barry or one of the Mods and we will see what we can do. If it’s one we can use you may win the Bars and Pony Award for excellent forum deeds.

[Image: 386_07_10_13_5_58_42.jpeg]
My Mustangs:
71 M-code Mach 1, Medium Blue/White Sport, 4R70W, 3L50, Factory Ram Air.
72 Q-code Mach 1, Pewter/Black Sport, 4-spd, 3L25.
65 Convertible, Britney Blue/White/White, more modified than original.
05 Convertible, Legend Lime/Tan/Tan, future classic??
Don65Stang;122829 Wrote:The Award system is going away.

Don’t panic! It’s going to be OK.

Here’s the late breaking, instant analysis of what this decision means for you… You’ll feel better after you read this. Guaranteed, or your money back.

Barry and your forum staff are revamping the Awards area of the site and have installed a new Award program. In the short term you’ll notice several new awards have been created for our viewing pleasure. It’s not quite the same as viewing the mustang babes thread but nice still the same.
(If you don’t know about mustang babes but want to, please click HERE and Barry will hook you up).

Here’s where you can help. Submit any ideas you may have for new Awards (or anything else forum related) to Barry or one of the Mods and we will see what we can do. If it’s one we can use you may win the Bars and Pony Award for excellent forum deeds.
Thanks Don! The new system is a nice expansion to the old system! The main benefit is that the staff can now help issue awards instead of me tackling all issues! That helps out tremendously and allows us to offer more awards!

As Don mentioned, it may take a few days to migrate all the old awards to the new system but as soon as it is done, we will open up a thread for the Military badges and so fourth!

[Image: 1gq8uo.png]
1971 Mach 1 - 306cid/C4 Bright Yellow
"Just relax, I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything!" ~James Bond
Interesting, All this forum news is exciting! Keep up the great work everyone!
You guys are great...keep up the good work
I just got my "Old Fart" award. Looks like I'm in good company too! Thanks Don!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony

Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

[Image: 20180127_082009.jpg]

upload a photo on internet

This sounds like some great ideas,this answers my question about being re-issued awards thanks guys.Smile

[Image: 1_11_01_14_4_00_47.jpeg]
460 , Edelbrock Performer carb. + intake , 204 / 214 cam , Pertronix Flamethrower 2 billet dizzy + coil , Crites long tubes , C6 .

I just got the coveted Old Fart Award as well! Woohoo!

Pssst: is there a Dirty Old Man Award? I think I can qualify for that as well...

Let me check your shorts!
http://midlifeharness.com

[Image: Flamicon2.jpg]

[Image: oldfart.png]
Cool!

How about a Golden Wrench Award for helping someone out with a mechanical problem. must be nominated by the assisted?

[Image: 1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png]

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!
Jeff73Mach1;123212 Wrote:Cool!

How about a Golden Wrench Award for helping someone out with a mechanical problem. must be nominated by the assisted?

That's what reputation points are for...it's a reward as well.
I could see several of us competing for a Dirty Old Man award....

Let me check your shorts!
http://midlifeharness.com

[Image: Flamicon2.jpg]

[Image: oldfart.png]
Share Thread:  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7173Mustangs.com Shooters Award! rocketfoot 159 17,683 04-14-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Mister 4x4
  Musicians badge award caspianwendell 11 1,592 02-20-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: imusa76
  Award Maintenance Phase II - Now Underway Don65Stang 9 979 05-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Don65Stang
  Special Periodic Award Fun Question cobra3073 3 1,199 09-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post: 72HCODE