• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hump huggers?
I've decided my goal with my car this year is to enjoy driving it and take it to couple drive in movies this summer. After taking it to one last year I've decided some cup holders/armrest would be really nice. Right now I have the mini console so I'm curious to how these work with it.

My question is which one do you guys think is best
The regular one, the cruiser one, or the tmi one? Is there any others?

[Image: 6s3las.jpg]
I installed a Hump Hugger 2-cup in my 69 vert and it not only matches the interior color perfectly, it's much more user friendly for bottle of water or coffee than the full length factory console in my 73 vert. The velcro strips hold it in perfect position.

I've seen the full size hump huggers in a couple 71 - 73 stangs and they also look pretty nice.
I too am considering one of the hump huggers. They seem to be well made, just need to decide which one. If anyone has experience with either type, please share it.
I've got one in mine. Couldn't be happier with it, fits snug between the two seats held in place by Velcro, and perfect height for resting my arm on (nice'n'soft too!)

[Image: ah9cK1p.jpg]

Brett
[Image: stangprofile3.jpg]
I think I will put one of these and some floor mats on a Christmas list
Sumit,

I had the same one that Flatback72 has in his picture and I was very happy with it. It's incredibly comfortable, plenty of room, the velcro works surprisingly well and the cup holders are spot on.
I eventually sold it on Ebay when I got the Mach 1 full length console (Ginger brown). While the full length console looks much better in my opinion it sucks for functionality if you are looking for cup holders, comfort and space.

KR

-Former 70 & 72 Mustang Owner.
-69 Torino GT, Formal Roof, 351W, Edelbrock 600 cfm, Edelbrock 351W Performer RPM intake, headers, AOD trans, dual flowmasters w/H pipe, Pertronix II Billet, 3.5 TRACLOC g/r, 15" Magnum 500s, 100A alt, aluminum radiator, electric fan, Pro-car seats, mini-starter...owned since Dec 13.
-70 Mach 1, 351W, Edelbrock E-Street EFI, VHX instrument cluster, Hooker headers, dual flowmasters, Pertronix II, 15" Magnum 500s, 150A alt, aluminum radiator, dual electric fans, Pro-car seats, mini-starter
That picture was great I wanted to see how close it came to the mini console, has anyone tried the tmi one? Its about the same price but styled a little differently.

[Image: 6s3las.jpg]
Share Thread: