7173MUSTANGS.com
Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - Printable Version

+- 7173MUSTANGS.com (https://www.7173mustangs.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-introductions)
+--- Thread: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner (/thread-greeting-from-the-north-of-the-netherlands-new-mach-1-owner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - Sippie - 06-16-2017

Hello all,

Nice to join this great forum.

I just recently bought a 1972 Mach 1 and although I am not new to the American Muscle car scene, this is my very first Mustang.
Previously owned vehicles were mainly Pontiacs and now starting to learn Ford vehicles.
The 71 - 73 Mach 1 are one of my favorite looking muscle cars (I really love the factory available striping, black hood option & spoilers).
The 72 Mach 1, I bought as an H code vehicle and later to found out it has a 4V Cleveland with a C6.
It is in somewhat rough conditions, but very good drivable and will be fixed where needed.
(Currently the C6 is being repaired (morning sickness), new Torq Thrust wheels and get the 71/72 side striping.)

Anyway, I already learned a lot from this site and all the available info and pictures sure did help getting acquainted with the Mustang.

Thanks.

[Image: 20170512_212224.jpg]

get url for picture

Best regards,

Sipke

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - Wilco549 - 06-16-2017

Great looking car. Welcome from TN

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - OLE PONY - 06-16-2017

Welcome from Virginia! Keep the pictures and updates coming!

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - jpaz - 06-16-2017

Hello & Welcome to the site from Michigan.

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - 73pony - 06-16-2017

Nice car. Welcome from Iowa.

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - luxstang - 06-16-2017

welcome from Luxembourg, Europe!
I'm heading towards the north of the Netherlands tomorrow. Gonna spend 4 days in Cadzand. Smile

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - Vinnie - 06-16-2017

Welcome from the hamsterdam (Amsterdam, The Netherlands ;-) )

Where abouts do you live up North? Nice to have more Dutchies join lately (I know of at least 2 others (JD and Fabrice) so that makes four of us now. I guess all you Americans are laughing now with so many fellow country men and women on this site but The Netherlands is really small haha). Maybe one day we can have our own local 7123 meeting :-)

Cheers,
Vincent.

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - jbojo - 06-16-2017

Welcome from Tri-Cities WA.

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - secluff - 06-16-2017

Hello from Mississippi. Glad to have you here and that you decided to give Americas original Pony Car a try. Looks like you have a nice Mach 1 to start with. Welcome aboard!

RE: Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner - JD79 - 06-16-2017

Welkom! Nice car you have ! I live in Gennep ( south of Nijmegen) Were are you from in the north?

mvg,

Jeroen