7173MUSTANGS.com
Who have you met? - Printable Version

+- 7173MUSTANGS.com (https://www.7173mustangs.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-welcome)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-site-news)
+--- Thread: Who have you met? (/thread-who-have-you-met)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Who have you met? - luxstang - 06-17-2015

Wow, guys, I'm so envious!!!!

RE: Who have you met? - Jase.Heuer - 08-24-2015

Had a great time tonight. Met up with (in order) Japrine in, Jase.heuer(me), and Don65Stang. Don brought a few buddies and we all had a great time.
[Image: 5l82ac.jpg]

RE: Who have you met? - Don65Stang - 08-24-2015

It was a good meet up plus we had some of the best Mexican food I've ever eaten.

RE: Who have you met? - japrine - 08-24-2015

I met Jase.heuer and Don65Stan. Had a great time guys and I hope to meet more members in the future.

RE: Who have you met? - jpaz - 08-25-2015

John J and I met last week at the Woodward Dream Cruise. He is a great guy & has a very nice and original 73 vert. We talked for a while and then we cruised Woodward. Had a great time![attachment=34313][attachment=34314][attachment=34316][attachment=34317][attachment=34318][attachment=34319][attachment=34320]

RE: Who have you met? - John J - 08-27-2015

[quote=jpaz;240102]
John J and I met last week at the Woodward Dream Cruise. He is a great guy & has a very nice and original 73 vert. We talked for a while and then we cruised Woodward. Had a great time!

/quote]

We will have to meet up again and get a few other members to join us.
Glad to hear you got you trans problem solved.

John J

RE: Who have you met? - jpaz - 08-28-2015

John J;240380 Wrote:[quote=jpaz;240102]
John J and I met last week at the Woodward Dream Cruise. He is a great guy & has a very nice and original 73 vert. We talked for a while and then we cruised Woodward. Had a great time!

/quote]

We will have to meet up again and get a few other members to join us.
Glad to hear you got you trans problem solved.

John J
Thank's John, sounds good.

RE: Who have you met? - Don65Stang - 09-22-2015

I almost met Steve in Monument, CO yesterday. We just couldn't get the stars to align. Next time Steve!

I did meet up with a friend I've known since elementary school. He moved to Colorado Springs so while I was there it was a good time to catch up with him. Our paths have crossed a few times since graduating HS.

Meet ups are always fun. Post about yours in this thread.

RE: Who have you met? - will e - 05-21-2016

A couple of months ago I met Vinnie in Amsterdam. I had a spare of a part he needed. So we met in what he called "Amsterdam's only REAL Irish Pub".
It was my first day in the city. I opened the door and the place was PACKED. I didn't know how it worked at resturaunts in Amsterdam. Do you wait in line, do you find a seat, do you sign in or ??

So I stood by the door looking at the long skinny Pub that was literally shoulder to shoulder with people. Being an American I figured I would stick out like a sore thumb.

Long story short, Vinnie figured out it was me. We had a couple of Guiness and a nice conversation. The Irish were playing the French in a Rugby game which is why the bar was packed. It was a lot of fun and a great experience to meet him and spend some time in a 'real' Irish pub during a game.

Who have you met? - Vinnie - 05-21-2016

Haha, that was too funny. Usually the pub is quiet around that time so I thought we could have some normal convo but the 6 nations was on. Fun but with too loud a crowd to chat. Was great meeting you though and I'm very pleased with the dash part!