• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wanted "1972 Fastback front windshield A-Pillar plastic Trim"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangGuy2k

Reaction score
This part is not made anymore and the ones out in the wild that are for sale are just over the top on cost. Does anyone have these Front Windshield Pillar Trim?

They sell for $250/pr. There is a gentleman named Gilbert that is reproducing them and I heard they are really nice. Not sure the price, but they won't be cheap either.

I have them in my car and they are nice.
I will have to buy some as soon as I save my back pocket money back up. After buying the paint and supplies to paint my car and all new glass kit, the back pocket is a little light, haha. I did find the ad on eBay and saved it in my watched ads so I can find it when I have the cash. Thanks, again!

BTW, I noticed he listed white ones as well, he might have other colors too, but I just saw the black and the white ones.

Hi Mike

Do you have a set of them you would sell?
Unfortunately I am out of A Pillars right now. I do have another Mach 1 coming in late June and will check the condition of those.

Back