Calendar Contest!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Anyone interested in joining the calendar contest on membercalendars.com? Just register and upload your best photo! Yo can also vote on all the other contests going on. The site claims that they are licensed by Ford to use the logo and stuff, so it should be a great calendar. Winners each receive 2 free calendars.

I entered the Mach1 but so far, it is the only 71-73 and I'm starting to fall behind! I need some back up! I'm up against a bunch of 64-70 Stangs! LOL

If nothing else, register for free and vote for me!

Disclaimer: Neither me nor this site have anything to do with membercalendars.com...I'm just passing it along.

Conbrats, I see your in second place at the moment with 85 votes! Looks like I'm only the second 71 to 73 to post up a pic!

They just accepted my photo this afternoon and I'm way behind so any votes would be appreciated Here is the pic I used:

DSCF9306.jpg

Looks good! I just hope they get at least 13 photos or the calendar can't happen!

This was my 2004 Mach 1 that I gave up to my daughter this spring for her high school graduation gift. I entered it for her into the "Ford Mustang Models 1979+ Competition" so if you like the pic please give it your five votes. Remember you get five votes for each different calendar class!

Thanks,

May07042.jpg

Here she is with the Mach when I turned the keys over to her! Happy Girl!

DSCF8523.jpg

It looks like Rocketfoots 71 Mach 1, my 73 Convertible, and my daughter's 2004 Mach 1 (in the 79 + calendar) made it into the second round of voting so it's time to cast your votes again! Remember you get five votes for each different calendar category and you can place all five votes on the same car! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish it were easier to get people to vote...you have to register on the site to vote! That has deterred some folks that I have asked but I can confirm that I have not gotten any spam or crap since I registered. It seems totally safe to do so! With that said, we could really use some votes! :D

Wish it were easier to get people to vote...you have to register on the site to vote! That has deterred some folks that I have asked but I can confirm that I have not gotten any spam or crap since I registered. It seems totally safe to do so! With that said, we could really use some votes! :D
Just want to confirm your comment about NOT receiving spam from the site. The only email I have received from them since I first registered was the registration confirmation email!

This photo would win hands down. No wait - that's the Capitol and people might get angry just thinking about the people inside :-(

Well, I joined up and voted for all of you, so you better win!:D

I'll provide my address for you to send the free calendar shortly. :cool:

Doc
dcphoto 034.jpg

Did you make the Calendar? I just got an email that I made it! I forgot to check in on it but I got the email today!

Back